We’ve all seen those wild Spring Break specials on TV… the ones filled with hot, half-naked women. It almost seems like any guy can get laid in this environment right?
So how is it some guys come home with a big smile — and others with just frustration and a hangover?
It’s not just looks – at Love Systems (formerly Mystery Method Corp), we’re not great-looking guys. It’s all about having a plan and knowing how the game is played…
Before You Go
- Choose a hotel with hot girls. There are usually 1 or 2 hotels where all the action is. (Take the time to find out if you’re not sure where these are.)
- You’re thinking this is so you have women to meet all day right? Well, a little bit, but it’s more important because it gives you hot girls to make friends and hang out with. Experienced guys know it is MUCH easier to meet women if you already have women with you.
- On the same lines, don’t be afraid to bring hot female friends (ones who won’t cock block), on the trip with you.
At the Hotel
- Meet women during the day. If it’s totally “on” with a hottie, by all means go for it. But the main purpose is to have hot women in your crew when you go out.
- Do this by asking women what club they’re going to, and you and your friends just happen to be going to the same place. Invite them to your room for a pre-party.
- Pre-parties are for fun, not for hooking up – they’re either for setting the groundwork for hooking up later, and for bonding them to your crew so at the club you’re the guy with all the hot girls – something that will make other women curious and interested.
At the Clubs: Approaching
- If you’re normally shy to approach girls you don’t know, don’t rely on liquid courage. Overdrinking and losing your ability to communicate won’t help you meet a lot of women. Here are some scripts (openers) to help you out:
– For a direct approach, break the ice at the club directly by saying, “How do you expect me NOT to hit on you when you look like that??”
– For a situational opener, using your surroundings to speak a conversation, be playful and say: “I’m sorry, there’s actually no drinking in here.” However you approach a beautiful woman, make sure to be high energy and fun.
– For a more detailed breakdown of openers, check out this sample page from the Love Systems Routines Manual (which contains over 200 word-for-word scripts for any situation: Routines Manual page.
At the Clubs: Her Logistics…
- Find out the logistics of who you’re flirting with. A beautiful women’s situation (hotel location, roommates, etc), can either help or hurt your chances of sleeping with her.
- Sometimes, it’s not even worth trying to score a girl who’s staying 20 miles down the beach, in a room with 10 of her protective girlfriends, and just so happens to be the designated driver for the night.
At the Clubs: Taking it to the Next Level…
- Use the dance floor to build sexual trust and take it to the next level. On the dance floor, subtle gestures and playful moves are best, you don’t want to seem like you’re trying to have sex with her in public. (Unless she makes the first move.)
- Once it gets heated on the dance floor, suggest going back to the hotel for some late night conversation or drinks. Remember that this is Spring Break… you don’t need to play nice.
WARNING: The Dreaded Wristband Police
- Since hotels at Spring Break locals will generally require hotel guest wrist bands for late night entry, you’ll have to figure out a different way to bypass the wristband police. Although getting past the wristband police is nearly impossible, here are some good tips to help you out:
– Meet girls staying at your hotel. Although this sounds limiting, it’s always the safest bet since the wristband police are very difficult to diffuse.
– Hide the girls in your backseat. You can bypass gate security by hiding her under a blanket, which is something we once did on an epic Spring Break adventure.
– Before you go out, talk to gate security and see if they’ll budge. Very rarely, they may be sympatric to your case. Still, this won’t help if she wants to take you back to her hotel.
Nick Savoy is founder of Love Systems, the largest worldwide dating science group. Savoy was a consultant to the VH-1 show The Pickup Artist and has been featured as a guest expert on seduction on the Dr Phil Show, Fox News, and the Los Angeles Times.
Click here for the complete Love Systems guide to picking up on Spring Break.
Or click here to download the FREE chapters from Savoy’s seduction masterpiece, Magic Bullets