I'm sure there are plenty of places in NYC to get it on... but few of them advertise the fact openly.
Check out the Liberty Inn, a small hotel on the edge of the Meatpacking District (insert your own meat packing joke here), found by hotel review site, Oyster.com
It markets itself as “your rendezvous for romance" and, for those of you just looking for a quick nooner, charges by the hour. And according to Oyster.com, the rates are reasonable. A couple of their intrepid reviewers grabbed their cameras, posed as a pair of undercover lovers, and give us the dirt (literally) on this no-tell-hotel.
Here's some of what they found... besides the "blackout" window shades and truly excellent vending machine pictured above, where the snacks mingle innocently with the condoms, KY and batteries... (More pics after the break.)
- Reasonable hourly rates (The poor economy shouldn't put a cramp in your sex life)
- Discreet yet convenient location (Who wants to drive 2 hours out of town to have an affair?)
- Mirrored ceilings, padded headboards (Padded headboards... good thinking.)
- Cash accepted (No messy credit cards receipts showing up in your mailbox)
- 9 "Adult" channels (Helps set the mood, and takes your mind off the other half dozen couples that used that room today)
- No reservations (You take a chance the rest of NY's cheating elite have booked all the rooms... plus you have to loiter in the lobby until a room opens up)
- Thin doors and walls (High risk of your wife next door hearing your girlfriend scream your name)
- Stains on bedspread (I'd comment, but how is this different than any other hotel?)
The Oyster.com reviewers go into much more detail, with more
pictures and descriptions of the nasty TV remote and the paper bath mat in the bathroom... get they were going broke supplying terry cloth ones.
As for the pics below? Here's what you're looking at (left to right, top to bottom):
Top Left: The non-descript exterior of the Liberty Inn. Just an ordinary building selling sex pads by the hour.
Top Right: One of the Liberty rooms. Basic hotel fare... but you won't be there long anyway.
Middle Left: The mirrored ceiling for your viewing pleasure.
Middle Right: One of the reviewers takes a self portrait in the ceiling. You can see a little of the classy "sky" painting that helps cover any of the stuff you don't really want to look at.
Bottom Left: My favorite pic: Instructions on how to use the "blackout" shades on your window... with the hint "If Room Has Ceiling Mirror Close Blinds DOWNWARD" 'Cause people in the street don't need to look up and see your flabby ass pumping up and down...
Bottom Right: Finally: I don't know what that is on the bed... and I don't want to know.
For the full review and see more pics, go to Oyster.com