You know you’ve been there… lying in your bed, headphones in, drifting away to a world where beer flows free out of kitchen faucets and you live in a condo filled with sex-starved massage therapists, when you have a thought: If only I could enjoy my favorite music and enjoy the benefits of a comfortable, climate-controlled environment. Without the hazard of strangling myself with the headphone cord in my sleep.
Now, what used to be available to only the very rich and those working in an office: music coming out of the ceiling – is available to the average guy, courtesy of Hunter Ceiling Fans.
Introducing the ConcertBreeze™ Ceiling Fan and Sound System with Soundolier® Wireless Audio Technology. Now you no longer have to choose between jamming along to your Kiss Alive CD and the steady, climatic bliss that only a ceiling fan can provide.
Hunter has partnered with one of the leading manufacturers of wireless audio technology, Soundolier, to bring you the perfect marriage of music and comfort. Wirelessly. The ConcertBreeze is touted as the first and only fan-sound system combination that blends the cool comfort of moving air with the rich beauty of high-definition audio.
So, what do you get for your money? Check it out:
- 360 degrees of beautiful, high-definition audio
- Proprietary 2.4 GHz wireless
- Compatibility with most audio sources, including mp3 players, televisions, stereos and satellite radios
- Four distinct stereo signal channels to virtually eliminate wireless interference
- A powerful signal, that reaches up to 300 feet away
- Connectivity with an unlimited number of speaker receivers
- A remote control for separate operation of light and audio functions
- Options for indoor and outdoor version
So what’s it gonna be? Light? Fan? Music? For about $500, how about not having to make the decision at all.
For more info or to see the fan in action head over to www.hunterfan.com.