So it’s Valentine’s Day, the most important day out of the year for many women.
If you are in a long-term exclusive relationship, you know the drill – flowers, chocolate, and take her somewhere nice.
But what if you’re single, not committed, dating multiple women, etc? That’s when Valentine’s Day gets tricky. But don’t worry, we have some special Love Systems techniques designed to help you out in each case:
If You’re Single:
Go out. There will be lots of single women looking to meet people. Be prepared for questions like “why aren’t you on a date tonight?” or “why don’t you have a girlfriend?” Don’t answer these head-on. Make a joke out of it by saying your nine girlfriends sent you out to look for a tenth or that you feel guilty because you technically never broke up with your second grade girlfriend when you moved schools and don’t want to cheat on her.
Here are some valuable Valentine’s Day tips to help turn the day to your advantage:
- Send a mass text message of “Happy Valentine’s Day” to all of the women in your phone, whether you’ve talked to them recently or not, and even if a woman’s been blowing you off. You have nothing to lose.
- Send this text in the early afternoon… women who are interested in you will text back.
- For the ones who text or call back, the dance starts. Let the conversation go a bit and then ask her what she’s doing tonight. If she’s not sure, say that you were going to boycott Valentine’s Day and grab a few drinks and invite her to “join up later.” Imply that you’ll be doing this whether she comes out or not.
BUT – this is the important part – keep your line of retreat open. If she responds with anything other than a “not sure” or some other hint that she’s available, you need to have a solid reason why you’re not doing something. For example:
YOU: [Random conversation.] What are you up to tonight?
HER: Going to party, you?
YOU: [Noticing that she hasn't hinted at seeing you tonight.]
“Ha, I’ll be getting used to being an uncle. I’m in Chicago this weekend; my sister had a baby yesterday!” or
“Me too. But it’s a white party and I just realized I have nothing white. I might have to resort to bleach.”
- Do NOT imply that you have nothing to do.
- If you end up meeting up with someone through this method, do NOT act like it’s Valentine’s Day or make it all romantic. Go to a bar or club, have some drinks, have fun.
If You’re Dating Multiple Women:
- If you’re seeing multiple women in your city and each of them would expect to get taken out on Valentine’s, then leave town. I’m serious. Find some work or family excuse. Don’t try to split your Valentine’s into multiple dates, and you’ll never get away with regularly dating a woman and then being too busy on Valentine’s.
- Make it a business trip, a family emergency, etc. Whatever it is, leave before Friday and don’t come back on Sunday. That’s too obvious. Disappear for at least a couple of days.
- Leaving town doesn’t mean ignoring. Flowers and a phone call should get you through the day with all of the women you’re seeing if they buy your story on leaving town.
If You’re Dating Someone But She’s Not Your “Girlfriend”:
This is the trickiest one. Valentine’s Day is great for women because it forces men to reveal their intentions.
You may have been casually flirting with her and playing hard to get, but as soon as you ask her out on Valentine’s Day, she will know that your interest is serious. Unless she is equally interested in you, she will know that she can have you, and will therefore be more likely to get bored with the lack of a challenge. And being “challenging” is one of the eight attraction triggers.
Yes, this sucks. No, it doesn’t mean she’s a bitch. People want what they can’t have, and women and relationships are no exception. On the other hand, if she’s into you and you don’t offer to make plans… you may be discarded for someone who does. Sorry. This can be a no-win situation. I didn’t make the world, I just live in it.
The best bet here is to go out with a mixed group (either a group of singles, or include some couples once they’ve done the private Valentine’s Day stuff together) and invite her to come along. Keep it nice and ambiguous.
Let the drought stop now. There are free sample pack versions of Magic Bullets (our comprehensive guide to picking up beautiful women in the real world) and the Love Systems Routines Manual (200+ pages of word-for-word scripts of what top pick up artists use) on the Love Systems website. 2009 is already 10% over. No more excuses. Get yourself a girl.